Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC)
China National Convention Center
No.7 Tianchen East Road
Beijing Shi, 100105
ASP-DAC 2020 is the 25th annual international conference on VLSI design automation in Asia and South Pacific regions, one of the most active regions of design and fabrication of silicon chips in the world. The conference aims at providing the Asian and South Pacific CAD/DA and Design community with opportunities of presenting recent advances and with forums for future directions in technologies related to Electronic Design Automation (EDA). The format of the meeting intends to cultivate and promote an instructive and productive interchange of ideas among EDA researchers/developers and system/circuit/device designers. All scientists, engineers, and students who are interested in theoretical and practical aspects of VLSI design and design automation are welcomed to ASP-DAC.
- Date: January 13-16, 2020
- Place: China National Convention Center (CNCC), Beijing, China
- Submission of Papers / Design Descriptions:
- Deadline for submission: 5 PM AOE (Anywhere on Earth) Friday, July 5, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: Monday, September 9, 2019
- Deadline for final version: 5 PM AOE (Anywhere on earth) Monday, November 4, 2019
Registration to the 25th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference is possible via the ASP-DAC 2020 webpage.